Here at Dentata Charta, we can offer an amalgamate of NHS and private treatments to our patients. This means we provide any treatment that you need to keep your mouth, teeth, and gums healthy and free of pain, including dentures, crowns, teeth whitening, bridges, Dental implants and orthodontic treatments. Feel free to have a look at some of our services below or choose the specific treatment you are seeking via our dropdown menu.
We promise to:
- Treat you with dignity respect and understanding
- We offer you all treatment options to improve or maintain your dental health and smile.
- To give you a fully written quote of any dental treatment
- Listen and respond promptly, sympathetically and constructively to all comments
- Comply to all requirements for safety and sterility within the practice
- Use only proven, safe materials and techniques
- Try to run on time wherever possible
- Invest constantly in acquiring new knowledge, skills and technology
- We will always adhere to the GDC Standards for Dental Professionals
We ask you to:
- Arrive in good time for your appointments and, should you need to re-arrange or cancel, please give at least 24 hours’ notice.
- Follow our instructions to care for teeth and appliances.
- Attend examination, maintenance and treatment appointments as advised.
- Pay for treatments when requested; we accept cash, cheques and most major credit or debit cards. .
- To provide evidence at every appointment if you are exempt from paying.
- Talk to us, let us know what you think of what we do; right and wrong.
- Help our practice grow by recommending us to your family, friends and colleagues.
- We may ask for a deposit for some treatments.
- Late cancelation fees may apply.