Dentata Charta has been your local Newmarket dental practice for over a decade. We are committed to high quality dentistry throughout Newmarket and the surrounding areas and combine compassion and empathy with technology, using the latest scientific innovations for both NHS and private patients, practiced by our experienced and GDC registered dentists and staff. Our patients’ satisfaction and customer care are engrained in the ethos and core of our company practices and our friendly staff and team will ensure that you feel like home when visiting our practice.
Our beautiful practice is ideally located in the centre of Newmarket with impressive gardens which allow you to relax before your appointment. What is more, our practice manager Lavinia is always there (accompanied by our House Dogs) to answer any queries and help you unwind in our reception area with some TV, catch up on the news in a paper of your choice, or simply take a moment to enjoy the comfort our lounge.
We don’t simply provide you with one of our treatments but also make sure we get to know you; your habits and daily diet so as gain an understanding of your overall health and your lifestyle. That then allows us to not only establish the best treatment plans to meet your needs but also plan your aftercare methodically to ensure the best possible results.
Our dedicated group of highly trained dentists and staff at Dentata Charta team is led by Principal Dentist, Dr Johan Viljoen, who guarantees our team embodies everything we stand for when it comes to professionalism and providing premium dentistry.
Feel free to find out more about each member of our staff below and feel free to contact us for any further information required.
The treatment is not finished if you are not satisfied. We really want happy patients!
Come in and meet us and see for yourself what state of the art technology we have to offer. We want to help you achieve the smile you deserve.
Please share your experience of our services. on the following website www.cqc.org.uk/yourexperience.
We promise to:
- Treat you with dignity and respect
- We offer you all treatment options to improve or maintain your dental health and smile.
- To give you a fully written quote of any dental treatment
- Listen and respond promptly, sympathetically and constructively to all comments
- Comply with safety and sterility guidelines
- Use only proven, safe techniques and materials
- Try to run on time wherever possible
- Invest constantly in acquiring new knowledge, skills and technology
- Adhere to the GDC Standards for Dental Professionals
We ask you to:
- Arrive in good time for your appointments and, should you need to rearrange or cancel, please give at least 48 hours’ notice.
- Follow our instructions to care for teeth and appliances.
- Attend examination, maintenance and treatment appointments as advised.
- Pay for treatments when requested; we accept cash and most major credit or debit cards. Extended payment scheme could be available should you wish to pay for your treatment in 10 monthly instalments.
- To provide evidence at every appointment if you are exempt from paying.
- Please let us know if we have met or exceed your expectaions,as positive testimonials are always well received.
- Pelase help our practice grow by recommending us to your family,friends and colleagues.
- Inform us if you require disabled assess or a ground floor surgery.
Meet our Staff:
Patient referrals accepted for Implants, Orthodontic treatment, Cosmetic procedures, CBCT’s, OPG’s
We are currently looking for Associate Dentists & Dental Nurses
Please phone or email us for further details.
Our practice is registered with General Dental Council, an organisation which regulates dental professionals in the United Kingdom. It keeps an up-to-date register of all qualified dentists and other dental care professionals such as: dental hygienists, dental therapists, dental nurses, dental technicians and clinical dental technicians.
You can find more information about them at:
Address: General Dental Council, 37 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8DQ
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7167 6000